This might seem like a silly thing to post, but when you live in a foreign country, suddenly you must make much more, including seasonings, from scratch. So, expats, this is for you.
- 6 Tablespoons (90 mL) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Optionally: blend ingredients in a food processor for a finer texture.